Internal Audit Unit
SHAKTY YUDHA SANTRI
Head of Internal Audit Unit
Indonesian citizen, born in Jakarta in 1965. Earn a degree in Social Politics from University of Indonesia in1991 and subsequently earned his Master Degree in Accounting from University of Indonesia in 2002.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To construct and implement an annual internal audit plan and program to evaluate the quality of internal audit activities that are carried out;
- To test and evaluate the implementation of the internal control system and risk management system in accordance with Company’s policies / applicable regulations;
- To examine and assess the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance, accounting, operations, human resources, marketing, information technology and other activities in each unit of the Company;
- To evaluate and validate the control systems, management, monitoring the effectiveness and efficiency of the system and procedures in each unit of the company, both current and those that will be implemented;
- To monitor and evaluate the results of the audit findings and submit recommendations and improvements necessary to the implementation of the company’s activities and systems/ policies are in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- To monitor, analyze and report on the implementation of the improvements that have been suggested;
- To cooperate with the Audit Committee;
- To compose the audit report and submit the report to the President Director and the Board of Commissioners with a copy to the Audit Committee; and
- To carry out specific tasks within the scope of internal control that is assigned by the President Director when deemed necessary.