THE COMPANY AT A GLANCE
PT Intermedia Capital Tbk. (“the Company” or “MDIA”) was established in 2008 with the name PT Magazine Asia before subsequently changing its name in that year to PT Intermedia Capital. The Company began commercial operations in 2009. The Company listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange on April 11, 2014 with the ticker MDIA. MDIA is the parent company of PT Cakrawala Andalas Televisi (ANTV), one of 10 nationally licensed terrestrial Free-to-Air (FTA) television stations in Indonesia. Entering the digital era, the Company and ANTV, which are part of VIVA Group, have implemented a strategy of convergence for growth whereby content broadcasts are accessible anytime, anywhere and with any device, in order to deliver a memorable experience for viewers.
To be a competitive and leading media company in entertaining Indonesian families.
- Participate and develop the national economy and strengthen national integrity by broadcasting innovative and quality programs for every family member.
- Support the development of the national character with the spirit of creativity and innovation.
- Focus on profitability and sustainable growth by providing added value to stakeholders through Good Corporate Governance practices.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS
Prioritizing customer needs in giving the best services by maintaining the interest of the Company.
- CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION
Eager to produce unique products and continuously making changes that create economic value in accordance with the Company’s interests.
The strength of teamwork between individual that complements each other through open communication and with unified commitment to achieve the Company’s goals.
- GOOD CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
Safe and prudent corporate governance practices by due consideration in balancing the needs of all stakeholders.