The Audit Committee is responsible for providing opinions to the Board of Commissioners on reports or other items that are submitted by the Board of Directors to the Board of Commissioners, for identifying items that need the attention of the Board of Commissioners, and executing other tasks that are related to the tasks of the Board of Commissioners, among others including:
- Reviewing the financial information that will be issued as the Company’s financial statements, projections, and other financial information;
- To review the Company’s compliance with Capital Market regulations and other laws and regulations related to the Company’s activities;
- To review the implementation of audit by the internal auditor towards the Company;
- To report to the Board of Commissioners on various risks faced by the Company and the implementation of risk management by the Board of Directors;
- To review and report to the Board of Commissioners on complaints relating to the Company; and
- To maintain the confidentiality of documents, data and information owned by the Company.
THE AUDIT COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP
Based on the Decree of the Board of Commissioners No. SK.002/DEKOM/VI/2019 dated June 17, 2019, the Company has an Audit Committee which is chaired by an Independent Commissioner and 2 (two) members from outside of the Company, namely:
- RM Djoko Setiotomo as Chairman
- Eris Maulana as a member; and
- Sopian Hadi as member
TERM OF SERVICE
The term of service of the Head of the Audit Committee is the same as his term of service as an Independent Commissioner, whereas members of the Committee are appointed for a term of service of 3 (three) years.